2022 Festival Market Vendor Application
Festival Market Rules and Regulations
- Vendors who apply online and are accepted will be sent an invoice through Paypal. Your space is not reserved until the invoice is paid.
- A confirmation letter and map will be sent to you prior to the festival.
- All vendors must occupy the space provided and specified by the festival committee.
- Vendors must provide their own tables, chairs, tents and generators (if needed).
- There are limited spaces available for those requiring generators due to fire code restrictions.
- No electrical outlets are available.
- No parking is allowed on the festival site except for unloading and loading.
- Vendors assume responsibility for any items left on the Festival site after hours on Friday, August 5th.
- Friday, August 5th set-up time is from 8 AM until 11 AM. The Festival opens at 12 PM and all vehicles must be removed by 11 AM.
- The Festival Parade on Saturday, August 6th begins at 10 AM. All vehicles must be off the Festival site by 9 AM. The Festival Market opens at 10 AM.
- The Market will close at 5 PM on Saturday, August 6th. Pack up and check out begins strictly at 5 PM and vendors must be out by 6 PM before the Band begins.
- The NC Watermelon Festival in Murfreesboro is not liable or responsible for delays, cancellations or postponement of the Festival or events within the Festival due to inclement weather, war, government actions, strikes or other matters beyond our control.